How Centric Adds Value
Mr. Jackson brings a unique and deep understanding of residential real estate, having spent over 20 years as a certified residential appraiser licensed in New York and Connecticut. During this time, he has valued over $10 billion in real estate. Each of Centric’s listings and CMAs are personally guided by Mr. Jackson.
Listing A Property For Sale
Selling a home can be an emotional process, not to mention, hard work. There are several steps sellers should take to get their property ready for the market to maximize value. Centric’s goal is to put the seller in a position of strength and eliminate potential surprises down the road.
Pre-Marketing/Due Diligence Process
It is imperative to be knowledgeable on the physical and legal condition of your property so it can be accurately marketed in the best light. Centric agents undertake significant due diligence on all potential listings:
- Verify tax records, legal square footage
- Surveys, wetlands, redevelopment opportunity
- Town zoning, FEMA zones, permitted uses or limitations
- Private associations, estate considerations, land value
- Recommendations on potential enhancements
- Suggested staging of the property
The Pricing Phase
Greenwich and Manhattan are complex markets with significant price variations from street to street, neighborhood to neighborhood, and house to house. Property values can change dramatically depending on zoning, land use, quality of construction, age, schools, to name just a few factors. Understanding these nuances and knowing what is a true comparable property is crucial for accurate pricing.
The listing price is always at the discretion of the property owner, but it is our job is to provide the most pertinent information to make the seller’s decision easier. Centric generates a proprietary competitive market analysis (CMA) that was developed utilizing Mr. Jackson’s 20+ years in appraising residential real estate. Each Centric CMA is personally guided by Mr. Jackson.
The Marketing Strategy
Centric utilizes cutting-edge marketing through:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Individual website link to virtual tour and floor plans
- Publish with listing providers including:
* Greenwich MLS
* Greater Fairfield County CMLS
* Westchester MLS
* Street Easy*
* Centric Property Website*
- Newspaper, magazine and direct mail advertisement
- Broker & Public Open House Tours
- Electronic marketing to 20,000 agents throughout Connecticut and New York
* As featured property.
What’s My Home Worth
For a complimentary consultation on your property’s current estimated market value, please contact Jeff Jackson at (917) 846-5599 or click here.